Sunday 30 December 2018

MY FAMILY CHRISTMAS: 2018

I made no secret about how keen I was to get together with my immediate family [12 of us, including the cats, ha-ha], eat some hearty food, play fun games, listen to some classic tunes, have great conversations, laugh, take pictures, open presents, watch movies, etc.! 

My Auntie Rita is always a great host of our feast [which she single-handedly organises] and so, suffice to say, Christmas day was an absolute treat!! As well as the day itself, we enjoyed a lovely Boxing Day morning and afternoon together in front of the T.V., complete with more laughter and food, of course, all of which felt like an extra special blessing! I shared a few snaps and videos via my Instagram stories too!

NB: There are certain images / videos I do not share, or edit a particular way, out of respect for each family member, especially our young ones.

CopyrightCharleyJai
some nibbles
CopyrightCharleyJai
dining table pre grub!
CopyrightCharleyJai
me with the Christmas tree
We also had a nice 'Family Experience' day out a couple of days later, courtesy of my brother Ashley and his wife, at The City Pavilion to play Laser Quest which is great for anybody who likes the idea of paintballing without being physically hit! We ran around for a solid 30 minutes, pointing our laser guns at each other, laughing hysterically at ourselves, with everybody wanting to win! In the end it was our Uncle Dennis who took 1st place with an impressive score of 990 and Ashley was 2nd place with 972. Sadly, I placed 7th with a score of 444 [my fave number happens to be 4 so, how odd, lol]. Overall, despite not having as much time off this year as I would have liked, Christmas has been really good.

CopyrightCharleyJai

CopyrightCharleyJai

Truly hope you were blessed with a sensational Christmas, regardless of how you chose to spend it. You're worthy of greatness, we all are and that's what I want for each of us throughout 2019!! Have yourselves a wonderful New Year's Eve, click here if you've not yet decided what you're doing to celebrate. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to extend my deepest gratitude to every consistent and genuine supporter of this blog. It has been 8 years, so far, and without your support the blog would not exist so, again, THANK YOU! I'm not sure how many years I have left in the blogging world, however, it continues to make a very big difference whenever you take the time to read, comment, share, or reach out. God bless you all x

Here's to a spectacular NEW YEAR! ðŸŽ‰

Thanks for reading

NEW YEAR GOALS: Get Ready for 2019

SOCIAL MEDIATwitter | Instagram | Facebook Page

1 comment: