Sunday 23 December 2018

NEW YEAR'S EVE IN THE U.K.!

So, in all honesty, I don't actually get involved with any NYE celebrations mostly because, I'm not one for spending silly money on the bog-standard club night to rave past midnight just to shout "happy new year" to everybody around me [I sound like such a misery, I know], but, if I were somebody who threw myself into the New Year's Eve celebrations [in such a way], below are some of the events that would probably be of interest.
LONDON - CARGO
London is my home; I've discovered so many surprisingly beautiful spots in recent years and I try to take every opportunity to explore! It's also where I have preferred to see in the New Year in the past and Cargo is an old fave so, it would be cool to see if there's any difference between a regular night at this club and their New Year's Eve night...

BRIGHTON - FUNKY FISH CLUB
Anybody who knows me well will already be aware of my love for Brighton!! I defo need to visit more often because, I'm sure there are many parts I've not yet found and experienced, but, to date, each visit has been a blessed one so, I'd have no problem seeing in 2019 by staying overnight to celebrate at Funky Fish Club which sounds / looks great!

BATH - CELEBRATIONS
I plan to take a trip here in a few months or so. I've fantasized about an idyllic stay in Bath so, I'm hoping it lives up to the fairy tale I've dreamed and heard of.

MANCHESTER - FIREWORKS
I once celebrated a birthday in Manchester and spent some time there on and off during my youth for various reasons and I've always had a good time.

LEEDS - EXPLORE
Not high on my list, but, I'm keen to see for myself what Leeds has to offer! I'm hoping to spend a few days exploring next year.

CARDIFF - CLAYTON HOTEL
No two people ever have the same vibe about Cardiff. Some people absolutely love it whilst others completely loathe it!! On the 3, or 4, occasions I've been there I really enjoyed it and would go back in a heartbeat.
LIVERPOOL - BOAT PARTY
Much like Cardiff, in the sense that it's a bit Marmite, Liverpool has been fun, eye-opening and also offered something new with each visit. I've not been for years, but, I'd be up for going again one day, especially as it's where I met one of my best friends, so, it has a bit of a special place in my heart.

BRISTOL - HEAD FIRST
I know nothing about Bristol, except for my girl Tanya Lacey and the lovely Josie Gibson, LOL!! I must arrange a day trip.

FYI - the above places are some of my fave U.K. spots to visit that's why I chose them. What will you be doing to see in the New Year? Whatever you decide, make sure you stay safe whilst enjoying the fun of it all.

I hope you each have a wonderful New Year's eve!! God bless x

Thanks for reading

PREVIOUS POST - Line Up Your Goals For 2019

SOCIAL MEDIATwitter | Instagram | Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment