Sunday 13 January 2019

7 STEPS FOR SURVIVING 2019

I'm not going to proclaim, "this will be my year!". Instead, I am just going to get on with it!! That said; I do feel this year will be one of significant change, events, turning points, developments and growth, for everyone, in some way, shape, or form.

I intend to make sure that I actively learn from the mistakes I made last year [there were a few, ahem] and apply the lessons religiously throughout 2019! I'm going to try my best...

1. I will put myself at the top of my list!
2. I will further commit to living my authentic truth.
3. I will continue to put social media at the bottom of my list.
4. Each morning, I will remind myself that I am worthy of greatness.
5. I will not talk, or tweet, for the sake of doing so. I will share consciously.
6. I will own all that I have been, everything I am and all that I want to become.
7. I will do something I've not done before that is entirely out of my comfort zone.

CopyrightCharleyJai
Photo taken in London by Duval Akonor
I, mean, while this is in no way a 'certified' Survival Guide, for me, the above is very serious and I am determined to stick with it. What steps are you following to do better this year?

Remember, whatever the obstacles, you've got this! Do not give up on yourself!!

Thanks for reading


PREVIOUS POSTMy Family Christmas!

SOCIAL MEDIATwitter | Instagram | Facebook Page

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like resolutions for the new year. Always great to review life and to set the pace for a new year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regular reviews of where we are at with life is definitely a win! Thanks so much for taking the time to have a read AND for leaving a comment.

      Delete