Sunday 3 February 2019

BEAT THE NEW YEAR BLUE'S...

CopyrightCharleyJai
The first couple of months of a new year can have you feeling a bit “ugh” and somewhat done with the world. Personally, whenever that happens, I set aside a few hours, or so, to focus on gratitude as well as having some down time.

You might remember that I have a Gratitude Jar which I go through at the end of each year. I fill it with everything I am thankful for, or that makes me happy so, it is never empty. That way, it's a go-to when I need a positive boost.

As we all know, it is so important to keep around you the things [and people] who are good for you. Doing so is likely to have you feel great almost 24/7!

From your favourite book, a piece of music that always puts you in a great mood, an aroma that keeps you relaxed, a cherished one who makes you laugh, carrying a sketch book [if that's your thing], or the one place where you can 'breathe', if, where possible, you make sure these are within reach, can do absolute wonders for your overall well-being.

You're an imperfect human; you won't be happy every single second of each day, but, you can put certain things in place to help bring you back to a positive state of mind whenever you start to feel down about your circumstances, or certain things going on around you.
CopyrightCharleyJai
I always carry a book to read [one that is inspiring, or motivational]. I also keep with me a notebook and pen so I can write down the opposite of my thoughts when they become a tad gloomy. This works really well for me. Find what works for you. Have 2019 be a year to remember for [more of] the right reasons. So you choose, so it will be...


Thanks for reading

PREVIOUS POST
GET RID OF BAD SKIN WITH THIS!!

SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment