- Afternoon Tea
- Her favourtie restaurant - private area, special surprise cake etc
- Bake and Dance - cake making to the backdrop of your mum's fave music!
- Picnic - indoors if the weather isn't great - blanket on the floor of the largest room, nature CD in the background, pack of cards and a few other games etc
- Road trip
- Create a picture album of your best times together
- Memory lane - visit the place, or places where you grew up
- Film a 'Mothers Day Q&A' video where you answer questions about each other, or a 'How Well Do You Really Know Your Daughter' tag [visual keepsake]
- Movies and Games [anytime of the day]
- Indoor sports at your local leisure centre, or gym etc
- Cook a fancy [ish] meal for your mother and her partner, or to enjoy with her closest friend / friends
- Take a stroll around your local area / town / neighbourhood with a homemade coffee / tea / hot chocolate [obviously in a flask!]
It really doesn't matter what you choose to do, or how much money you actually spend. The most important thing is the giving of your time and to ensure it's quality!
Thanks for reading. Do let me know if you take any of these suggestions on board and how it goes!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! x