It’s like a sauna and steam which helps [me] with body aches and pains! Prep the day/night before if you can.
- Make sure you give your bathroom, especially the tub, a thorough clean.
- Set aside any calming oils and your favourite scented shower/bath wash.
- Decide what music you’ll have play in the background [soothing riddims].
- Lay out your essential body lotions and clothes.
- Making sure the bathroom windows are shut, run your bath [add the oils, bubbles etc].
- Have a light, healthy snack and be sure to take a bottle of water into the bathroom with you.
- Once run, put your music on and set your phone to silent.
- Dim the lights, if possible, or turn them off and lay out mini candles to help you relax.
- Include soothing oils, some bubbles and a lush bath bomb for extra moisture.
- Ensuring the temperature is right for you, sink into your tub and indulge in steamy, fragrant relaxation!
- TIP: If you struggle [for whatever reason] to quiet your mind, instead of music, read a motivational book whilst the bath is running and take it with you to read once you’re in the bath.
Comment below, subscribe and share.
Previous post: CHRISTMAS UNDER £50!