Monday 5 August 2024

I'M A RADIO STAR!

July 31st 2024, I was announced as one of the RadioStar'24 Top 25 via a LIVE stream on YouTube which completely shocked me. Radio Star is an international on-air talent search. Although I entered, I did not think for one second that I'd be chosen because, the industry is oversaturated with great talent. Standing out is not easy. Proud of myself for such an amazing and public recognition of my skills as a radio presenter and producer.



It was in 2012 that I was approached by my good friend, who has since passed away sadly, DJ Joe Grime, to co-host a radio show with him, and in 2013 I soon realised that I was good at the job and week by week the listeners grew. They have followed me from station to station as I have progressed which I am so thankful for.


After many years of hard graft, I am excited to learn and excel through my RadioStar'24 entry and see where the experience takes me. This recognition itself is a win, anything else will be a welcomed bonus! Rest when you need to but, try not to quit on your dreams. Your next opportunity might just come after your next BIG effort! Keep striving.




Written by Charley - @charleyjaiuk
All details and information correct and up to date at the time of publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment