Sunday 9 December 2018

FESTIVE TREATS FOR THE FAMILY!

By now, you might be ready for December 25th! I hope my Christmas post last week and the week before was useful to you during your preparations. If you're anything like me [and other festive early birds] all the presents have been bought and wrapped, the decorations are in full effect, the tree is rocking its best lights, tinsel and angel [or, whatever your preference may include] and the food menu has already been decided!!

All that's left is to make sure you have a few additional essentials that will add to the joy and beauty of the day. They will also impress your loved ones too, I'm sure...
Google stock
NIBBLES
Whilst waiting for the feast to be served, hungry tummy's may want a little something to keep them from growling, lol...
TABLE DECOR
My auntie has such a good eye when it comes to dressing her dining table per seasonal event and I absolutely love it. I think it's so nice to do this and, with it, you can also include things to entertain. [Look out for my end of year post where I will share with you pictures from my Christmas day!!].
Google stock
SECRET SANTA STOCKING
This is not something my family and I do, but, it would be awesome to have a huge stocking by the front door filled with mini surprise gifts that your heart beats can take with them when they leave.

Google stock
GAMES
My family and I have the best time with old school games such as Guess Who and Trivia as well as some of the newer activities available to buy from pretty much all good retail stores. The games provide extra fun, laughter and add to the positive, cosy vibes of the day. 
I'd really like to know some of the fun, festive things you and yours factor into the day - let me know... If you don't celebrate Christmas, which is absolutely fine, what is it that you do on the 25th and 26th of December?

Thanks for reading

PREVIOUS POST - Affordable Christmas Gifts

SOCIAL MEDIATwitter | Instagram | Facebook Page

All images taken from Google

3 comments:

  1. This is next level preparation advice, I'm winning if I can achieve half of this 😁. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you, here's hoping you have a VERY blessed Christmas x

      Delete
  2. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to your blog before but
    after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm certainly pleased I discovered it and I'll be
    bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete